Enrollment is currently closed.
Learn how to create a thriving, creative business doing what you love.
Tell me if this sounds like you:
You don’t know how to consistently make money with your art.
You think you lack the self-discipline to work for yourself.
You don’t see a way to leave your day job to do what you love.
You worry you’ll be a starving artist if you follow your passion.
You're not alone. I hear those fears a lot. But what if there was a way...
- to earn consistent income for your creative work?
- to create systems and products that allowed you to earn money on autopilot?
- to create income opportunities with your art before you even leave your day job?
That's why I created Art Like a Boss -- a proven 6-step framework to help you build a strong, creative business.
- you could find ways to earn money for work you’ve already created.
- you could quickly and easily learn everything you need to know to run an online business — including marketing.
- you were recognized as a successful and profitable creative in your field.
- you could leave your day job and create a career doing what you love.
You can when you enroll in Art Like a Boss!
So, who am I?
I’m Marisa Mohi. I’m the creator of Art Like a Boss, writer, blogger, YouTuber, as well as the creator of several planners and journals. (You can check them out here.)
I got fed up with the amount of time and energy I wasted at dead end day jobs and decided to strike out on my own in December of 2019.
HINT: If I can do it, so can you.
I used the 6-step system I teach in Art Like a Boss to build up a platform and create business opportunities for myself before I left my job, and I’ve continued to use this system ever since.
I want to help you do the same. Artists don’t have to starve, and you can build a thriving business too.
I didn’t always think this was possible.
When I was in college, I had so many creative writing professors tell me that writers always had to have a day job. And while I learned A LOT about writing, the curriculum never talked about how to earn money as a writer.
I knew I had to figure it out on my own. And the more I talked to creatives in other fields, the more I realized they were in the same boat.
This system is the culmination of 7 years of working a full-time job and working my ass off when I wasn’t at that job to build up a business doing what I love.
You don’t have to take 7 years, though. You can get my system right now and start building up your creative business right now.
What would you do if you didn’t have to rely on a day job for your livelihood? How would it feel to be able to follow your passion and live the life you want?
Join Art Like a Boss Before Enrollment Closes!
Here's the Proven 6-Step System I Teach in Art Like a Boss:
🎨 Creating the Artist Self-Portrait
- Defining your purpose
- Stating your core values
- Taking control of your story
- Setting goals
- Learning self-care for creatives
⏰ Punching YOUR Time Clock
- Dispelling the motivation myth
- Tracking your time
- Finding the disconnect
- Building the self-discipline habit
🤲🏽 Getting Your Hands Dirty
- Finding your unfair advantage
- Batching tasks
- Creating your systems and processes
- Managing your projects
- Learning when to outsource and automate
🎭 Setting the Business Stage
- Building your platform
- Creating an editorial calendar
- Finding your online people
- Pivoting when necessary
- Building boundaries
🎯 Attracting Your Audience
- Creating content with the Tie Dye and Turquoise Method
- Attracting your clients and customers
- Learning the marketing strategy for you
- Selling you when you’re not the product
💰Do Work, Get Paid
- Making money and your mindset
- Distinguishing between money making and soul work
- Creating multiple revenue streams
- Leveraging your network
- Making physical and digital products
- Creating passive income
And there are some bonuses...
- The Creative Project Management Guidebook (a $300 value)
- Tools of the Trade Walk Through (a $47 value)
- Weekly group coaching calls and office hours (a $900 value)
- The Tye Dye and Turquoise Content Planner (a $30 value)
- Instagram Reels and Stories prompts for creative biz owners (a $17 value)
- The Affiliate Marketing Guide Book (a $21 value)
- SEO resources for beginners (a $33 value)
- How to Grow Your Online Traffic with Pinterest (a $17 value)
And guess what? I add new modules and content all the time. Basically, if a student in Art Like a Boss asks for it, I’ll make that lesson.
The modules, support, and bonuses represent a $2,400 value, but that’s not what I’m charging. And this is the beta round, which means you’re getting a one-time low price, AND you’ll get access to all the future updates and upgrades I make to Art Like a Boss.
Yeah. You get access for life.
You can get started today for one payment of $777, or three payments of $275.
Here's what you get with both payment options:
- 8 modules of course content plus bonuses
- weekly group coaching calls via Zoom
- weekly office hours in a Zoom room
- lifetime access to the materials
- access to all future updates
- proprietary methods that only I teach
- PDFs, videos, and audio files
“If you feel lost in your business, not really sure where to go or what to do, this is an amazing course to help you find your way! Marisa really knows what she’s talking about, she’s super easy to talk to and you feel like you’re meeting with a friend for coffee whenever you join a group call or schedule office hours, and she gives you the advice and encouragement you need when you’re not sure what to do next. If you’re even thinking about joining Art Like a Boss, that’s your gut telling you to take the leap and do it! You are too important to let your fear or uncertainty make you miss this awesome chance!”
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I’ve got a day job and I want to work on my art. Do I even have time for this course?
A: You do! You may not feel that way yet, but we’ll cover time management and making time for the things that really matter in the course. Also, this course is designed to help creatives who are still working their day jobs. So, if you want to learn how to build your business on the side while you still show up to that 9-5 job, then this course will help you. I learned this stuff on my own, but it took me 7 years to get here. This course will lay it all out for you and enable you to hit the ground running.
Q: That’s a lot of cash. Would I be better off figuring this out on my own so I can save money?
A: I get that this is an investment. But it’s an investment in you and your creative career. In this world, you either pay with time or money. So, while you can figure this stuff out on your own and slowly build the business you want, it’s going to take a lot longer, and you’re going to have to find the information on your own — it won’t be all in one place. Ultimately, it’s up to you, and it’s your choice whether you want to pay cash or with years of your life.
Q: I’m not a writer, but I am an artist of some kind. Is this for me?
A: ABSOLUTELY! These lessons are designed to help creatives of all kinds — from writers to content creators to painters to dancers to witches to cooks to photographers to stand-up comedians. The principles are the same, and the path you take to employ these principles is completely up to you.
Q: I’m not ready to quit my day job yet. Is this still for me?
A: Heck yes it is! This course was designed to be done by people with full-time jobs. There isn’t a ton of homework, and you can fit it in on your lunch break if need be!
Q: School was definitely not my thing and I know I’m going to need lots of support. Should I sign up?
A: You should. I don’t think school was for a lot of us, even those of us who did really well in school. The content is designed to be engaging. The tips are actionable, and the group coaching calls and office hours are there when you need support. And guess what? You’re always free to email me. So, there won’t be tons of long lectures or tests to study for. This is just good information and you can work through it the way that works best for you.
Q: Can I do this course at my own pace?
A: You totally can. You get access to this course for life, and you get all the future updates and new content. Just know that the coaching calls and office hours will only be offered once a week, and those will only happen for the first 8 weeks of the course. But, the next time the course runs, you’ll have access to coaching calls and office hours because you get lifetime access.
Q: If the stuff you teach actually works, how come it’s so much cheaper than an art degree?
A: There’s a lot of reasons why, but mostly because the university system is fundamentally flawed. We’re at a time where universities can’t really afford to function the way they always have and tuition costs keep rising to cover the salaries of the 87 vice presidents the university has for no damn reason. With Art Like a Boss, you aren’t paying the fees you would for a university degree, and you’re also not getting a Ph.D.-educated professor, either. I have more real world experience, and have been using this system to build my business for a few years now. So, you aren’t buying into that ivory tower. You’re getting hard work-earned wisdom. And I can put whatever price tag on it I want. So I’ve chosen a price tag that’s affordable and enables people to actually take the course without going into mountains of debt.
Q: So, what do I get when I sign up?
A: You get all the course curriculum that includes my 6-step system for quitting your job and taking your art full-time as well as all the bonuses, like the downloads and group coaching calls.
Q: What’s the refund policy?
A: All refunds must be requested within 14 days of purchase.
Q: How is this different from all the other courses out there that promise they can turn me into a profitable business?
A: This course isn’t designed to spit a ton of bro entrepreneur noise or marketing jargon at you. Instead, this course was created with creatives in mind. As someone who used to dream of leaving her day job, I know what it’s like to feel hopeless or like you’ll never be able to do the things you want to do. And it can be really disheartening to buy a course that speaks to you like you know all this stuff already. That’s why I created Art Like a Boss. It’s a course for creatives by a creative, designed to get you where you want to go.
Q: Can I get 1-on-1 support?
A: Yep! There will be weekly office hours where we can chat about whatever you want.
Q: How can I enroll?
Just click this button!
Who is Art Like a Boss for?
Creatives with day jobs looking to build a side hustle
Creatives with a day job who want to build an eventual full-time business
Creatives interested in making and selling a variety of products
Full-time creatives looking to increase opportunities to make money
Here's what you lose if you don't join Art Like a Boss:
- access to the modules, bonuses, and group coaching.
- working with someone who has been there before (me) to help you build your biz.
- my knowledge and experience.
- a proven framework to get you where you want to be.
- a lower price — the price goes up after each round because that’s how much content I add each time.
And here's what you gain if you join now:
- information to help you build a profitable, sustainable business.
- a marketing framework that sells.
- support in a controlled environment.
- everything you need to build the life you dream of!
Imagine where you could be 5 years from now...
- No more day job drama or bosses that demand more of you than you should have to give.
- No more doing things you don’t care about.
- No more working on someone else’s schedule.
- No more burn out from giving most of your day to a job that doesn’t care about you.
You could be...
- Making full-time money doing something you’re passionate about.
- Running your very own business.
- Working on your terms and creating products you care about.
- Doing what you love.
Enrollment closes on March 26th, 2021 at 8 PM!
Build a business and a life you love.