I’m so glad you’re interested in attending Megaphone Summit 2019! It’s by far one of my favorite conferences, and I’ll also be speaking this year.
- Date: August 9-11, 2019
- Location: Downtown Bentonville, Arkansas
- Where to stay: The 21C Museum and Hotel
Who is Megaphone Summit for:
- Social media afficcionados
- People looking increase the reach of their online platform
- Writers who want to make waves online
- Anyone trying to be a bit more intentional about their online footprint
Do you fit into any category on this list? If so, I hope to see you there. Here’s how you can get 1.) a super affordable conference ticket and 2.) an invitation to the #CheerstoStorytelling Happy Hour on the Friday of the conference!
If you’d like to get the discounted early bird rate as well as an invitation to that happy hour, make sure you register before May 15!
Here’s how to register:
- Head to the Megaphone Summit website.
- Peruse the speakers list. It’s really impressive. You’ll be glad you’re signing up.
- Click registration at the top right side of the menu.
- Then, click “Count me in.” This will take you to an eventbrite page.
- Once you’re there, click “Tickets.”
- This will bring up a pop-up window. In the top right of that window, you should see “Enter Promotional Code” in blue. Click that.
- Then, put in this code: LetsDoThis2019.
- New promo tickets should appear. Select which type of Promo ticket you want. GA is general admission to the conference itself, but you can add on classes like Foodie Friday for the food content creators out there, or the Instagram Masterclass. (I’ll be attending the Instagram Masterclass for sure!)
- Once you’ve selected your ticket, you’ll be taken to a page where you fill out all your contact and payment information.
- At the bottom of that page, before you click pay, make sure to fill out the “Other Information” box and let them know that Marisa Mohi sent you!
Okay. But what about the hotel?
To reserve a room at the 21C Museum and Hotel in Downtown Bentonville, here’s what you need to do:
- Click this 21C Museum and Hotel link.
- The dates of the conference will already be selected, so you’re good to go on that.
- Scroll down and select the number of people you’ll have in your room.
- Then, click “>More Options.”
- In the preferential code box, put in “Mega19.”
- Click “Check prices.”
- From there, you’ll see a list of available rooms, and it will show you the rate for both nights.
Make sure to reserve a room quick! The hotel will fill up fast.
Also, if you want to see a video that walks you through registration, watch this and start around the 7:50 mark: